Thursday, July 12, 2012

Three Things Thursday


  1. I went for a cautious run last Saturday to see how my arches would react and they felt great. Phew! It was a slow, hard 3.1 miles, but it felt good to be back out there. My plan is to slowly build my base miles and to get up to a total of 8 miles by mid August so I can start my training schedule.
  2. I signed up for the Hot Chocolate 15k in Atlanta the other day. I am very excited to run this distance and I’ll be running it with a friend! It is right smack in the middle of my two half marathons and I’m supposed to run 10 miles that day anyway. I can easily run it and tack on .7 to make it an even 10.
  3. I am on an every-other-day schedule right now. I ran yesterday and then worked out my legs (hammys and glutes). Today is abs and arms. Tomorrow I run and do my legs again. I am sore, but this schedule is starting to feel good. I am hoping that this will help make me a stronger runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment