Monday, August 13, 2012

One with run


I don’t know if it was the back to school excitement, the oatmeal I had for breakfast or the cool, crisp morning, but I had an epic run today! The boys and I were at the bus stop with ample picture taking time. I snapped away while my 3rd grader rolled his eyes at me. The 1st grader posed, hid behind his hood, posed some more and then pushed his big brother. I found myself scolding them, at the bus stop, waiting for the beautiful, yellow bus to turn the corner and turn its lights on. Finally it did! I snapped a few more pictures of the boys bounding on the bus and then quickly dropped off my camera and the boys’ sweatshirts in the house. Run time, fun time!

kids are back to school.
hop on bus. run time, fun time.
epic. one with run.

See, I was so excited about my run; I composed a haiku! I wish that every run would be as exhilarating as this one! As we all know, running, like life, must have its hills, valleys and plateaus. That is what makes runs like today's so enjoyable.

Today may you find that elusive high and become one with your run! It’s a great day for running y’all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment