Thursday, September 11, 2014

6x400

Today I ran 6x400 on the treadmill. Wishing I had a track closer, but knowing that it would be on high school property and they don't like people using their track during school hours. I slept like crap last night. I blame the pizza and the bourbon. Woke up before my alarm (as usual on a running day) and hit the treadmill at 7. 1 mile warmup at a slow pace, which felt abnormally hard. I think my legs were still waking up. 6x400 at 8 min pace with 90 sec rest in between. I kept paperclips in the cup holder so I could keep track of how many I had completed. 1 mile cool down and my workout was in the books. Nothing too exciting to report. I hope this is making me faster and stronger.

Next Thursday is 9 miles. I hope this humidity drops by then.

It's a great day for running y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment