Thursday, May 31, 2012

Five Things Thursday

I know, I know, it is supposed to be Three Things Thursday. I even tried to type that with a strike through, but blogger won't let me strike though a word in the title.


  1. I am not at all used to having the boys home this much! I struggle with maintaining running, strengthening, housekeeping and being mommy. I have somehow managed to wash every article of clothing that the four of us own, but not have time to fold it. We are each taking turns doing the laundry basket dive to find our clean and wrinkled clothes. I sure hope I can figure this schedule out soon; it’s driving my type A personality nuts!
  2. Somehow the boys have managed to break both my (Rowenta) iron (the love of my life!) AND the backyard hose. Not only do they go behind me as I clean making more messes, but now they are breaking things, expensive things, like my iron. I tried to replace the fabulous Rowenta with a Kenmore. It sucked. I returned it today and ordered another Rowenta from amazon. Since I clean and starch hubby’s chef jackets, I need a workhorse of an iron and the Kenmore didn’t cut it.
  3. I have been able to get up and run every other day, my sciatica loves this schedule! I wish I could run more often and longer, but it’s a give and take relationship with my sciatica right now. Still struggling to find time to strengthen my hammys and butt, I guess I’ll stop whining and figure it out.
  4. I am hungry all the time. I’m not sure why. I think I’m accidentally forgetting to eat, or messing up my balanced diet due to the lax summer schedule. I discovered last week that I was not eating enough and I still think that is the case this week. It is completely unintentional, but something I need to fix pronto because it is really affecting my every-other-day morning runs.
  5. I love running as the sun comes up! There is nothing better than watching the sunrise and listening to the morning birds.
It’s a great day for running. Happy Running Y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment