Thursday, May 24, 2012

Three Things Thursday


  1. In just one hour, my boys will be bouncing off the bus and starting summer vacation. I can’t believe how quickly these last few weeks have gone! I can’t believe I am momma to a 3rd grader and a 1st grader!!!
  2. Went for a run today knowing it was my last chance for a school day run. It was soupy, my legs were heavy, I got a bad cramp that kept coming back, and I didn’t eat anything before heading out. By mile 3 I was feeling strong so I sucked down the gel that was hiding in my fuel belt and pushed on. My body could only handle 5.18 miles and I had to stop. I know better than to run more than 3 miles without eating breakfast, but I saw my last chance and went for it. I savored every single step today, even the hard ones!
  3. Go check out Run Like A Mother’s post today. They are doing Another Mother Runner Challenge for the month of June. It will be a great way to keep moving in the first month of summer!


Happy Running Y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment