Friday, February 24, 2012

Five Things Friday

  1. Allergies and insomnia have been getting the best of me. I thrive when I sleep well and run hard. Right now I'm not getting either done. Yesterday was 78 degrees here in the ATL and the trees are in full bloom. I had to run the AC just to cool the house down. The wind has kicked up and is blowing the pollen everywhere, including my sinuses.
  2. Yesterday I was supposed to run 4 miles. I wasn't feeling it (see #1). I felt fatigued and weak, so I decided to walk 5 miles. Granted I didn't fall over from my dizziness, but it probably wasn't the best idea due to my allergies.
  3. Coffee makes everything better, 'nuff said!
  4. Go check out TMB's awesome post "Live Like the Honey Badger: Principle 5".
  5. Have a great weekend and happy running y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment