Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Shake it like a polaroid picture

Thank you OutKast. Today's run was a shake out run after last night's attempt at intervals. I had my Garmin set to 3x800 with a 90 second rest in between. After attempting this last night, I realized that I need to work up to 800's and start with just 400. A little sad, but it's the truth. I'm not a speedy person and I need practice. Doesn't practice make perfect?

Today's run was hard. A friend once told me that intervals will make you even more sore than a regular run and I can confirm that. My legs felt like lead. Thankfully I was able to blast some Led to get me through! I can also confirm the fact that the mapping websites that I have used to map my runs are WAY off. Thank you Garmin! I need to re-adjust my routes to get in the full mileage that I thought I was getting in.

No comments:

Post a Comment