Monday, February 6, 2012

Monday, Monday

Dropped the boys off at school and quickly went for a run before heading back to the school for kindergarten learning centers and 2nd grade Junior Achievement. I started with ZERO expectations. I have learned that Monday runs suck and I'm OK with that. I actually felt really good today. I hit the high at mile one and I felt like I was flying. Then I looked down at my watch and realized that I wasn't moving that fast. Oh well, it sure felt good!

After JA, I swung by the house to pick up hubby (his day off!) and we had a hot date grocery shopping. We were able to find some organic instant polenta at Whole Foods (score!) and some yummy allergen friendly vitamins for the boys (even BIGGER score!). Now we're home and then head back out for kid chess and Valentine's Day party shopping.

Maybe that is why my Monday runs suck so much? I spend the WHOLE day running.

Happy running y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment