Thursday, February 2, 2012

An Open Letter to 11 Miles

10/13/2011

Dear 11 miles:


You really tried hard to bring me down today. Those hills kicked my butt and my legs, but I want you to know I didn't give up. I kept on going (that's what she said!) AND when I meet you again to run 12.5, I want you to know that I OWN YOU!!!!


Love,


-Carrie J

2:10:29


02/02/2012

Dear 11 miles:

I wouldn’t let you bring me down at all today. In fact, I chewed you up and spit you out and then I kicked you to the curb! I may have missed my time goal by two minutes and five seconds, but I still kicked your butt! And next time, I’m going to run you in under two hours. I just wanted you to know that you’re still my b*tch and I still OWN YOU!!!!!

Love,

-Carrie J

2:02:05


I'll post my 11 mile recap tomorrow. Happy Running y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment