Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Week That Broke Me

This has been the week that has broken me, or has it? Normally, Thursday is my LONG day. Due to hubby's CRAZY work schedule (thank you Valentine's Day) I couldn't run last weekend. I had to take Monday off to bake cookies for the kindergarten and second grade classes. As well as teach Junior Achievement for the second grade class. Tuesday was spent counting money for the school's Jump Rope for Heart. Followed by lunch and coffee with hubby before he headed down to the restaurant (ON HIS DAY OFF) to get through the dinner rush. I finally ran yesterday. Three glorious miles! I was still high from my run that after kindergarten learning centers, I went for a three mile walk! I slept like a baby last night. Today is cleaning the house. I was supposed to help in the second grade class (do I spend too much time up at that school??), but they are on a field trip. I jumped for joy! "Me" time today is spent cleaning house and listening to hubby's Funk CDs. Tomorrow I will run 12.5 miles. I am excited and hoping the wall won't crush me this week. I am going to tear down that wall brick by brick! Hoping to get a two mile hike in on Saturday with the family to bring up this week's miles to 20, we'll see how I'm feeling. I'll update my 12.5 tomorrow afternoon or Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment