Thursday, March 15, 2012

Alive

To quote one of my favorite home town bands, "I'm still alive". Not much has happened over here at chez moi so I didn't feel the need to update y'all with my whining. N was the only one who got sick in the house, but I did manage to catch L's cold and am just starting to feel human! Today is the first day I have not crawled back into bed after dropping the boys off at school. I caught up on all of my housecleaning (I know you couldn't live without knowing that!) and then headed out the door for a walk. 3.1 miles in the beautiful summer, er spring day! I decided to grab my Garmin and finish up with 3 more miles running. Not my best idea ever.

I swear the barometer went up 10 degrees when I was in the house getting my Garmin. By the time I hit the road it was 80 degrees. I had my water, but oy vey I was shvitzing!!! I had to walk more than I wanted to but I finished in one piece. Looking forward to another run tomorrow morning after L's school play. Hopefully I can get out before I loose all of my pure liquid awesome!

Happy Running!

1 comment:

  1. Our weather is pretty darn warm right now also and I need to adjust my water because I am not use to it!!

    Can you come help me get caught up on it? I am working on that today!

    ReplyDelete