Thursday, March 8, 2012

Three Things Thursday

  1. L hit 50 miles hiking this week! He actually has 54 miles logged; three do not count because they are “in the neighborhood” and not on trails. His official number is 51 miles since crossing over into the Wolf Den! I am SO proud of him!!! Our goal was to hit 50 miles before the Cub Scout Blue & Gold Banquet, which is this Saturday. That is when he officially becomes a Wolf!
  2. N was home with a very quick tummy bug on Tuesday. I have been feeling nauseous ever since. I don’t "do" puke and I’m so thankful it was quick! He now feels like a million bucks and wants to get sick again so he can lay on the couch all day and watch TV!
  3. Just got back from a 5 miler. Why do the first three miles kick my butt? Why is running three miles almost as hard as running double digits some days? My lungs did not want to cooperate and my legs were a tad heavy. I blame N's sickness and my feeling “off” the past few days. I am glad I got out there and hit the pavement, I feel like I have conquered the world! I love that running is hard, but so rewarding!

Happy running y’all!

No comments:

Post a Comment