Friday, March 9, 2012

My life in the crazy house

Some days, like today, I feel like I'm stuck in the movie Groundhog Day. I wish I could say that I was the gorgeous Andie McDowell (though some people have suggested that she is my doppelgänger) but alas my life is more like Bill Murray's character. I feel like I'm stuck in the same day, just a different version. N is home sick again today. Not sure what's going on, but grrrr! I was hoping to get some more miles in today; such is life.

Since I have nothing new to post, go check out TMB's post here. Live like the Honey Badger Principal 6. I am LOVING this series!!

Happy Friday and happy running y'all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey - will you be free on Saturday for a blogger meetup in ATL? We're meeting at 4:30 at the Publix Marathon Expo and then heading to dinner nearby. Would love you to join so I can meet you! Send me an email if you're interested!
    :)

    ReplyDelete