Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

Here is TMB's latest and greatest feature on how to live like the Honey Badger. Go check it out, I highly recommend it!! I have really been enjoying this series! Thanks TMB!

Also: go check out Skinny Runner. This is the start of her "Man Up" week. She's racing 3 Marathons in 3 different states (Gansett, Boston, San Luis Obispo) AND an Ultra Relay (Ragnar SoCal Ultra Relay) in the span of 8 days. Her first marathon is tomorrow morning. That girl is a machine and I'm so jealous!!! Go kick some asphalt SR!!!

Rest day today. I can't believe I woke up sore this morning from my pathetic attempt at intervals yesterday. Hoping to get a few miles in tomorrow before hubby goes to work in the early afternoon. I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

Happy running y'all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment