Friday, April 20, 2012

Vanilla Ice Ice Baby

Pinnacle chocolate whipped vodka + one very bad mattress = one cranky Momma this morning!

Even though I am still feeling the twinge in my hip and sciatica (or as SUAR calls it her LAC: Left Ass Cheek). I decided that it was my crappy mattress and that I should head out for a quick 3 miles "just to see how it feels". I was wrong. Partially. Yes my mattress needs to be replaced because mine and hubby's lower backs are killing us, but that is NOT why my hip is hurting. Not even half a mile in and I could feel the old LAC pain. grrrrr! I did squeeze in 3.1. It hurt a little. I have felt worse with this sciatica before but I am not going to push it. Today I will continue to spend time with my foam roller while dabbling with some advil, ice and possibly more Pinnacle chocolate whipped vodka! Regardless of this temporary twinge, today is still a great day for running!

Happy running y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh that's not good, hope it was just a bad day for your hip and it starts feeling normal again!

    ReplyDelete