Monday, December 12, 2011

Monday Funday, Or Something Like That

I was hoping to write a post about my epic run this morning. Friday and even Saturday morning, I was dripping with envy at every runner that passed by my house. Then the ovarian cyst ruptured and my running plans went down the toilet. My weekend was spent on the couch with a heating pad, tons of meds and possibly some Maker's Mark. I have eaten a vegetarian burger topped with avocado for breakfast two days in a row, just to keep things moving. I hope you all had a fabulously moving weekend!

Since I have no running update this morning, I am posting a link to G's inspiring race report here. I love how she kicked those 26.2 miles to the curb because the last race kicked her to the curb--only because she ran with the flu. She is one Galactically Bad Ass Girl Friend! (GBA GF) Congrats G!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment