Thursday, December 29, 2011

Tired


I finally mustered the energy to go for a run yesterday. After taking six days off (due to weather, hubby's work schedule/lack of childcare etc) it was hard. I was tired. I am incredibly frustrated that I get so tired from a short 5k. I just ran 13.1 miles a month ago! I am going to roll with the punches and get back on a training schedule once the boys are back to school on January 10th.

I did find a virtual 5k that I am going to run on New Year's Eve. J is working from 1-10 pm that day so I can squeeze in a quick 5k before he heads out to the restaurant. He's then opening the kitchen on New Year's Day so that means no running for me.

If you're looking for a virtual race, this one's for you! Join me!!!


1 comment:

  1. I am the same way, after the half I have taken a nice long break and doing any distance is hard for me. I ready to start getting back into this but knowing the coldest time of the year hasnt even hit is making me reconsider! I need to learn to like the treadmill a little more.

    ReplyDelete